Friday, February 8, 2013

Circles, circles everywhere!

Circles never seem to go out of fashion!  Today's card
is very easy to do and looks fabulous to boot!

This is a standard 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" white card. 
The front card layer is just a 1/4" smaller, so 4" X 5 1/4".
 
I used 5 different sized circle punches and punched the
card layer in a random pattern after I stamped the
"Happy Birthday" sentiment (from the Sassy Salutations stamp set)
and adhered my rhinestones (see tip at bottom). 
 
I then overlaid the
punched layer onto my card and traced around the
punched circles lightly with a pencil so I'd know where
to place my patterned papers (from the Print Poetry Designer
Series Paper Stack in the Spring Catalog).
 
Once I got my patterned papers in place, I adhered the
circle-punched layer with foam dimensionals.
 
** TIP ** I colored my clear rhinestones with a green Sharpie marker.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment